Bloomsbury Cultural Renaissance - Announcement
12th Battalion Productions
Symphony to a Lost Generation
an 85 minute Holographic, Symphonic, Choral Dramatic Stage Performance
Commemorating The Great War
Our world premiere on 28 May was a tremendous success. You can still buy tickets for the show at LSO ST LUKES in Old Street until 31st May
I have great pleasure in announcing that the World Premiere run of Symphony to a Lost Generation, the world's first feature length holographic work.
- The planning committee voted as follows: 3 in Support, 5 Against and 1 abstention
- Reasons for refusal (to be confirmed by Camden):- Lack of reassurance on air quality - Impact on residential amenity - Quality of accommodation
- Cllr Sue Vincent argued strongly in support of a "community under stress".
- We pointed out that Criterian Capital were sorely lacking in their duty to consult with stakeholders.
- A webcast of the meeting is here (No 2 on the agenda): http://www.camden.public-i.tv/core/portal/webcast_interactive/205724
- The Evening Standard attended, interviewed us afterwards and has run a short story, which is here: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/plan-for-londons-first-underground-hotel-rejected-a3157586.html
- It is also in Planning in London and in Fitzrovia News: http://news.fitzrovia.org.uk/2016/01/09/staying-underground-can-seriously-damage-your-neighbours-health/
- It was also mentioned on BBC TV London News on Saturday evening.
- In parallel with this exercise, we lodged a petition that included some 140 objections to the proposal. 30 individual comments, including liaison that resulted in objections from our MP and our GLA Member.
Sincere thanks to all those that supported us.
Camden Safer Neighbourhood Teams:
Bloomsbury Association Network Map:
HOTELS IN LONDON, BLOOMSBURY - View and Reserve
GREAT LOCAL RESTAURANTS IN CHARLOTTE ST:
Report a problem to Camden Council: